FREE Consultations on offshore business formation and asset protection from lawsuits.
Cayman Islands Corporation
The Cayman Islands are located between Cuba and Honduras. They are a group of islands located in the Caribbean Sea. During the 1800s and 1900s the British first colonized the islands. Since 1863 the islands have been administered by Jamaica. Currently the Cayman Islands are an overseas territory of the United Kingdom. They follow the British Common law and have some various local statutes. The climate is mostly tropical.
FREE Consultations on offshore business formation, and asset protection from lawsuits.
- Complete Offshore Packages
- Free Information to Help You Maximize Privacy Using an Offshore Company
- Information about Offshore Tax Havens
- Offshore Bank Account
- Offshore Banking
- Offshore Banking Account
- Offshore Banking and Offshore Company Formation
- Offshore Captive Insurance Company Formation
- Opening a Swiss Bank Account
I learned a lot about how exposed I was to lawsuits and judgements, I protected my wealth with several instruments.
- J.P. Dumini
I’ve learned that nobody wins in a lawsuit, the only way to ensure that you don’t lose, is to have something in place when you need it.
- J.M. Ansen, Los Angeles